Monday, November 06, 2006

Christmas is coming.
Dont get me wrong, I love Christmas, and this one is going to be really exciting, because it will be the first one where precious baby will be old enough to know what is going on! that, alone is really exciting, and it will be even better because this year Boy is with us for Christmas (we alternate with his mom) and it always seems so much more like the holidays when he is with us, so it really means a lot to me.
it just seems so soon... the day after Halloween, I was driving past a shopping area near my home and they had already put out the christmas decorations! It just kind ups the ante, I guess, that now it's time for the holiday hysteria...
We are also going to MILs for Christmas this year.... I'd prefer to have Christmas at our house, because of all the stuff that we have to take with us for precious baby.... but I also realize that it means a lot to Hubby to see his family for Christmas.... guess I just wish they would come here! It really doesn't seem like christmas to me when it isn't at our house.

No comments: