Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Being ill sucks.
Precious Baby was sick this weekend. Now it seems that I have gotten a minor version of this illness. Last night I felt crappy. Crampy, tired, sore... and it got worse. Nausea, but no vomiting, and (as Hubby calls it) "the big D". ugh. Of course, I got very little sleep, since I was getting up and going to the bathroom every hour of so. Precious Baby must have known something was up... she wasn't very wakeful last night and when she did wake, she was back to sleep pretty quickly and with minimal fuss. It's the next day now, and I still feel off, and pretty out of it too, since I didn't get much sleep last night.

Oh, and to make it even better, Hubby just emailed me and described the same symptoms I had last night! Ugh! I just can't win.

Although, I should be grateful that my illness wasn't even close to what Precious baby went through. She threw up for about 12 hours and had several bouts of the "the big D". So I should probably just shut my big yap and be glad I'm not experiencing that.

No comments: