Friday, October 27, 2006

Football fever!
Boy's first play off game is this Saturday. I really am excited for him... to make the playoffs the first year you've ever played is quite an accomplishment!
Hubby tells me that they will probably lose... apparently the team they are playing is "really, really good" and they've been playing together for at least two years.
As I said before, this is Boy's first year, and the first year for most of his team mates.
I want to remain optimistic... his team plays with such heart... and they've proven themselves to really be a second half, comeback team... their last two games they came back to win in the second half after as much as a 21 point deficit.
I think they can do it... and I'll be there, cheering him on and yelling until I lose my voice.
Our beloved horns also play this weekend... Tech at Tech. I've learned over the years to never underestimate Texas Tech. So, I'm sure this will be a good game too. Of course, I'm certainly hoping that it's nothing like last week's game against Kansas... that was a nail biter to the end.

No comments: