Wednesday, October 25, 2006


I love Halloween. Always have. When I was a little kid, my mom, who stayed home with us when we were young, would make the most fantastic halloween costumes for us! She made a cute little witch dress for me, she made a lion costume for my brother, all kinds of things. I loved trick or treating, even though at the time, where we lived the houses were far part and you didn't get a whole lot of candy.

Last year, precious baby was a newborn and we didn't go trick or treating because Boy was with his mother, but we did hand out candy and show precious baby off.

This year, we'll dress her up as pumpkin (so cute!) and take her in the stroller to a few houses early, and then hand out candy.

We haven't been to an actual pumpkin patch, but our friend, A, took this really cute picture of precious baby this last weekend while we were faux camping that really sums up the fall season.

One of the things that I really love about Halloween now, is that we live in a small neighborhood where we know just about everyone. We don't see everyone every day, or even every week, but you see just about everyone on Halloween.

Oh, and of course, the candy.

No comments: