Thursday, November 29, 2007

So I am continuing to train for the half marathon... it's the ATT Half Marathon on February 17, 2008. 13. 1 miles of running. I've been running for a while, and I was even up to running ten mile long runs earlier this year, before I was felled by our intense summer heat. I am currently running 5-6 days per week, but to start serious training next week, I'll have to back off of that a bit. I'll be running four days a week, and I'll start with 4-5-4-7... that's four miles, day off, five miles, day off, 4 miles, day off, and then the long run, starting at 7 miles but working my way up to 12 eventually.
I'll be picking up the repaired tires for my jogging stroller this weekend, which will be great... I'll be able to do the weekday runs in the late afternoon with precious baby... as long as it doesn't get too cold. On the days we don't run, I can cycle or do some other type of work out at the Y, especially since, starting next week, precious baby will start attending pre school at the Y... now isn't that convenient! Not to mention less expensive than her current day care. And when it is too cold for precious baby to be in the stroller, well, that's another good time to be at the Y, I can jog on the treadmill.

No comments: